Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Scam

I also received a letter from Fernando Abogados Law Firm in Spain saying I had the same last name as an oil magnate who had died in the tsunami in December 2004. They want to list me as the next of kin so I can receive half of the 8.6 million dollars he left. I was suspicious right from the start. thanks to these postings, I can see I'm not the only one!

Unregistered

MR toni ramon send to my grand mother a letter about a fund in spain 5.750.000 euros.
    XAXAXAXAXAXA .. very funny mr. toni

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MR toni ramon send to my grand mother a letter about a fund in spain 5.750.000 euros.
    XAXAXAXAXAXA .. very funny mr. toni
    Exactly the same thing happened to me. I think Mr Rammon has taken all Greek dead people and "is digging them out".
    Can somebody stop them ?

Unregistered

Exclamation

I live in Sweden and have received a letter with the same message. Ignore the letter!

Unregistered

Exclamation

Received a letter the same in Australia. Same deal 10% to charity and the remaining 90% to be split between us both. The name is "Sergio Pinto Associados". Add this name to the list

Unregistered

Received same from Barrister Sergio Hugo Pinto with a practice in Madrid.
    Curiously, the stamp and postmark are from France.
    (postal rates in Spain must obscene to justify a drive to France)
    He'll just have to keep on working to earn those elusive millions.
    Just breaks my heart to decline his offer.

Mokajava

Default Please add: same address Martin Abogados y Socio, 01134634052466, Manuel Martin Esq

I also received a letter from Fernando Abogados Law Firm in Spain saying I had the same last name as an oil magnate who had died in the tsunami in December 2004. They want to list me as the next of kin so I can receive half of the 8.6 million dollars he left. I was suspicious right from the start. thanks to these postings, I can see I'm not the only one!

see title... It is a scam.. Thsi time for 12.8 million dollars.

Unregistered

I just got a mail sent to me from spain from a "Barrister Pascual Ramperez" email: "pramabogado@wss-id.org" telling me that there was a fund left behind with 5.8 million dollars and that he wanted to split it 50/50.

Unregistered

Default Spanish "lawyer"

I just got a mail sent to me from spain from a "Barrister Pascual Ramperez" email: "pramabogado@wss-id.org" telling me that there was a fund left behind with 5.8 million dollars and that he wanted to split it 50/50.
    Yes I got the letter today as well and an attempt to access my gmail. Where do they get the addresses?

Unregistered

Post Reporting a Scam treat

i m from Demark...
    ! have received yesterday a letter by DA-BOYER CONSULTANTS saying that there are funds left behind by someone in madrid we never met. the amount is 6million 800 thousands. he added that 20% of the funds shall be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% to be shared equally between them...
    Another fraud!!

add the name on the list!!!